Sunday, January 25, 2015

Woodfordes Wherry

Time for my second brew to go on. The Woodfordes Wherry is actually a brew I have been meaning to do for years. It came up regularly when I first started as a good brew to start with, so I almost did it as one of my first brews. However, I never quite got round to it. However, it was on offer just before Christmas, and kindly Chrissie bought me it. 



There was nothing exciting to report in the setup. 2 cans warmed in the sink, a bunch more boiling water, mostly filled it up with cold, and then an extra half a kettle to keep the temperature low to mid 20s, and top up to 23 litres.

Time to wait. I've ordered more bottles, but am busy next weekend, so will have to see when I can find time to bottle this one. Thursday seems a little soon.

No comments: